Top IHG Reward Night destinations, Americas: No. 10-6
So you have some points saved up. Maybe even a lot of points. And you can use those points to stay at any IHG hotel anywhere in the world. Sounds good, right?
But having so many options can be both a blessing and a curse. With 5,200 hotels to choose from, where do you even start to look? Well, that’s where we come in.
Today we’re presenting you with 5 of the 10 most popular Reward Night destinations in the Americas. So explore the list, imagine the possibilities and start planning your dream vacation. (And when you go, don’t forget to share your #TravelFirsts.)
10. Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All-Inclusive
Jamaica your friends your jealous when you tell them about this all-inclusive Montego Bay resort. It’s everything you imagine when you hear the words “tropical paradise.” White sand beaches, lush tropical gardens, an on-site spa… you can even order drinks with those little red umbrellas in them. And your photos are going to get so many likes on Instagram.
Plus, there’s that all-inclusive part…
You’ve got 5 on-site restaurants to choose from, standard rooms and suites, salons, ocean-view pools, a friendly staff & a casino to enjoy. And it’s on Montego Bay—which has sunsets brighter than you’ve ever dreamed.
Oh, and did we mention it has its own private island?
- Beachfront property & ocean views
- Spa, casino & on-site game rooms
- 5 all-inclusive restaurants to choose from
- Restful pools & relaxing atmosphere
- Children’s activity center
- Average Reward Night Cost: 40,000 Points
9. Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort – Orlando
This is as close as you can get to Disney World without staying in the park. So it’s no wonder members march to this home of happiness. But even if it were in another town, this Orlando resort would still be worth the points—because it’s practically an amusement park itself.
You can stay in spacious hotel suites, a condo-style studio, or a villa with up to 3 rooms and 2,475 square feet—complete with a kitchen & washer/dryer. How convenient is that for packing? And the property is a vacationer’s paradise. Golf, lazy river tubing, tons of food, and good ol’ family fun everywhere you turn.
Now, we probably don’t need to tell you about Orlando, but if for some reason do you want to leave the property, there’s (space) mountains of fun to be had. And not just for kids.
- Lazy river, zero-entry pools & waterslides
- 4 golf courses & mini-golf
- 2 Fitness centers, arcades & playgrounds
- 8 on-site restaurants
- Villas with separate bedrooms & living areas
- Fully furnished kitchens & washer/dryers
- Average Reward Night Cost: 35,000 Points
8. The Venetian® Las Vegas
There are no “rooms” at The Venetian®. Every guest here stays in a luxury suite. In fact, it’s the only all-suite property on the Las Vegas Strip. At this luxury resort, you can enjoy palatial pools, a world-class casino and unforgettable shows—all without leaving the property.
Plus, The Venetian features 38 dining options, including restaurants from acclaimed chefs like Emeril Lagasse, Mario Batali and Wolfgang Puck. (You can find a few brunch recommendations here.) Whether you’re seeking relaxation, adventure or a culinary experience, you can find it at The Venetian.
- Connected to The Palazzo® Las Vegas
- Suites starting at 650 square feet
- 38 restaurants (including several from renowned chefs)
- 10 expansive pools and a relaxing spa
- Nightlife, live shows and seasonal events on-site
- Average Reward Night Cost: 60,000 Points
7. Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
When Panama City comes up in conversation, one immediately conjures up an image of tropical drinks, sugar-sand beaches and, yes, probably a Spring Break memory or two.
This quintessential Florida beach town is among the most popular in the U.S.—and for good reason. Reliable weather, gulf-coast vista views and a bevy of seafood restaurants make visits to the Florida Panhandle an annual tradition for many Americans.
So it’s no surprise that Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach checks in at #8 on our list. The resort features a lagoon-style pool (with a cascading waterfall), hot tubs and the new SeaGlass Bar & Grill. This resort also caters to kids, with a water playground and free daily outdoor activities.
And did we mention that every room has a private balcony facing the Gulf of Mexico?
- Private balconies with views of the Gulf of Mexico
- Beach access, an outdoor pool, hot tubs and a water playground for kids
- 5 on-site dining options, including full-service restaurants, bars and lounges
- Average Reward Night Cost: 40,000 Points
6. Crowne Plaza Key West-La Concha
We’ve already covered the Florida Panhandle and South Florida. For this destination, we’ll go even farther south. In fact, Crowne Plaza Key West-La Concha is just a few blocks away from the southernmost point in the continental United States.
So naturally the weather at this destination is about as hot as one can hope for in America. In addition to great weather, Crowne Plaza Key West-La Concha puts guests in a prime location to experience all that the town has to offer, including nearby museums, fine dining and chic shopping.
On-site, the hotel features a rooftop spa, a tranquil outdoor pool and a full-service restaurant and bar. The hotel also has a distinctly historic vibe. Crowne Plaza Key West-La Concha dates back to 1926 and has hosted famous guests including Harry Truman, Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams.
- Outdoor pool and rooftop spa
- A restaurant, bar and juice bar on-site
- Historic landmark status (built in 1926)
- Average Reward Night Cost: 50,000 Points
So there you have the first half of our Top 10 Reward Night Destinations. What’s the #1 destination? Here’s the Top IHG Reward Night Destinations, Americas: No. 5 to 1.